Salvaged John Deere 225D LC Excavator. See the Pictures and the Parts.
View All Parts From This Machine: John Deere 225D LC Excavator Serial # 501403
The H&R Construction Equipment Parts Teardown team in Lawrenceville, Georgia recently salvaged this John Deere excavator. The machine had suffered from some fire damage so neither the engine nor the cab were able to be salvaged. The front end attachments and undercarriage were saved, however, and a number of the cylinders look to be in rebuildable condition -- they're off to inspection now and to Recon and Rebuild, if they pass. The excavator bucket, boom, stick, and thumb will be sold as good, used parts.
If you're interested in these parts or want to know the current state of the parts, you can view a selection of salvaged parts below or contact our Parts Specialists and they'll search our constantly updating inventory of parts.
Select John Deere Parts Salvaged From This Machine | View All
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC REAR DOOR, RH | Part Number 7050860J
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC BOOM CYLINDER | Part Number 9286538G
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC STICK CYLINDER | Part Number 9234748G
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC BUCKET CYLINDER | Part Number 9248307G
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC BOOM | Part Number 7047168G
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC STICK, 2.91M | Part Number 7047110G
- JOHN DEERE 225D LC BUCKET | Part Number BUCKET
- View All John Deere 225D LC Parts