H&R Construction Parts and Equipment, Inc. (HRCP) products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship depending on the condition of the product when it was sold.
Unless otherwise represented by HRCP, warranty periods from the date of purchase are as follows:
- FDC Brand products are two-years
- H&R Brand and rebuilt products are one-year
- Miscellaneous new products are six-months
- Reconditioned products are ninety-days
- Used and surplus parts are thirty-days
- Products sourced by HRCP carry the warranties of the specific vendor that the product was purchased from
- Products sold as a core are not covered by warranty
Warranty periods will remain as listed unless modified by management. Extended warranties for individual parts may be sold for 5% of selling price per month of extension.
- If the HRCP product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
- Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use.
- Due to the fact that diesel engine and machine condition are not consistent, all adjustments related to horsepower setting are not covered by our warranty. HRCP will not be responsible for the cost incurred for final adjustment that may be required at site.
- Any electric devices mounted on remanufactured components such as pressure or position sensor and solenoids are excluded from coverage.
- Equipment that has been opened without the written consent of HRCP, altered or repaired after shipment by anyone is excluded from coverage.
- Warranty does not cover depreciation or damage caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage, or accident.
- Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- HRCP does not cover service charges or any other charges or fees accrued by the purchaser or its third-party vendors.
Contact your HRCP salesperson, or other authorized HRCP representative within 10 (ten) days of failure.
- Claims for warranty must contain, at minimum, equipment model number and serial number, date of installation, hours in service, and a detailed description of failure of problem.
- For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to one of H&R Construction Parts and Equipment’s Warranty Departments.
- All shipping to Warranty must be pre-paid on HRCP approved carriers and insured.
- HRCP will pay the surface freight to and from the purchaser’s location only if warranty is accepted.
- H&R Construction Parts and Equipment cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.