H&R Construction Parts and Equipment, Inc. (HRCP) products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship depending on the condition of the product when it was sold.
Unless otherwise represented by HRCP, warranty periods from the date of purchase are as follows:
- FDC Brand final drives are two-years
- All other FDC Brand products are one year
- Rebuilt products are one-year
- Miscellaneous new products are six months
- Reconditioned products are six months
- Value-added engines are sixty days*
- Good running take-out engines are thirty days*
- Used and surplus parts are thirty days
- Products sourced by HRCP carry the warranties of the specific vendor that the product was purchased from
- Used engines* and products sold as a core or parts-only are not covered by warranty
Warranty periods will remain as listed unless modified by management. Extended warranties for individual parts may be sold for 5% of the selling price per month of extension.
- Value-added engines carry a sixty-day limited warranty from the date of receipt. Warrantied items will only include the following: cylinder block, crankshaft, camshaft, connecting rods, pistons and cylinder head. Labor to remove and install the engine is the customer's responsibility and expense.
- Good running take out engines carry a thirty-day warranty from the date of receipt for the customer to either accept the engine as-is or return the engine at their expense for a full refund. Labor to remove and install the engine is the customer's responsibility and expense.
- Engines sold as used, core or parts-only are not warranties. The customer will have seven days from the date of receipt to inspect and return the engine at the customer's expense for a full refund.
- If the HRCP product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
- Only original, unaltered and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use.
- Due to the fact that diesel engine and machine condition are not consistent, all adjustments related to horsepower setting are not covered by our warranty. HRCP will not be responsible for the cost incurred for final adjustments that may be required at the site.
- Any electric devices mounted on remanufactured components such as pressure or position sensor and solenoids are excluded from coverage.
- Equipment that has been opened without the written consent of HRCP, altered or repaired after shipment by anyone is excluded from coverage. Warranty does not cover depreciation or damage caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage, or accident.
- Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- HRCP does not cover service charges or any other charges or fees accrued by the purchaser or its third-party vendors.
Contact your HRCP salesperson or other authorized HRCP representative within 10 (ten) days of failure.
- Claims for warranty must contain, at a minimum, equipment model number and serial number, date of installation, hours in service, and a detailed description of the failure of problem.
- For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to one of H&R Construction Parts and Equipment’s Warranty Departments.
- All shipping must be pre-paid on HRCP approved carriers and insured.
- HRCP will pay the surface freight to and from the purchaser’s location only if the warranty is accepted.
- H&R Construction Parts and Equipment cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.