NO TIME TO LOOK FOR A PART? Let our part specialists search for you. Get Started.
H&R Construction Parts and Equipment, Inc. (HRCP) products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship depending on the condition of the product when it was sold.
Please fill out the Warranty Form prior to returning any item.
Unless otherwise represented by HRCP, warranty periods from the date of purchase are as follows:
- New H&R Brand final drives are two years
- All other new H&R Brand products are one year
- Rebuilt products are one year
- Miscellaneous new products are six months
- Reconditioned products are six months
- Used and surplus parts are thirty days
- Products sourced by HRCP carry the warranties of the specific vendor that the product was purchased from
- Products sold as a core or parts only are not covered by warranty
Warranty periods will remain as listed unless modified by management.
- Engines sold as used, core, or parts-only are not warrantied. The customer will have ten days from the date of receipt to inspect and return the engine at the customer's expense for a full refund.
- If the HRCP product covered by this warranty fails due to a manufacturing defect we will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at our discretion.
- Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear-and-tear, contamination, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and use.
- Due to the fact that diesel engine and machine condition are not consistent, all adjustments related to horsepower setting are not covered by our warranty. HRCP will not be responsible for the cost incurred for final adjustments that may be required at the site.
- Any electric devices mounted on remanufactured components such as pressure or position sensor and solenoids are excluded from coverage.
- Equipment that has been opened without the written consent of HRCP, altered, or repaired after shipment by anyone is excluded from coverage. Warranty does not cover depreciation or damage caused by normal wear, lack of reasonable and proper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage, or accident.
- Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
- HRCP does not cover service charges or any other charges or fees accrued by the purchaser or its third-party vendors.
Fill out the Warranty Form within 10 (ten) days of failure.
- Claims for warranty must contain, at a minimum, equipment model number and serial number, date of installation, hours in service, and a detailed description of the failure of problem.
- Upon request and for warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to one of H&R Construction Parts and Equipment’s Warranty Departments.
- All shipping must be pre-paid on HRCP approved carriers and insured.
- HRCP will pay the surface freight to and from the purchaser’s location only if the warranty is accepted.
- H&R Construction Parts and Equipment cannot be liable for lost in-bound packages.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.