NO TIME TO LOOK FOR A PART? Let our part specialists search for you. Get Started.
Service Manual - 825 fits Bobcat 825
A core charge is a fee that is added to the price of some parts. Items with a core charge contain components that can be reused to make a new part. When you return your old part (the core), we'll refund the core charge.
- Compatible with Bobcat Skid Steer Loader(s) 825
- No. of pages: 134
- Numbered pictures give great detail on assembly and disassembly
- Guide with numbers for ordering parts included
- Manuals are either a new original manual from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or a new reproduction of a clean, but used OEM manual
- The service manual tells you how to take your equipment apart, how to fix it, and how to put it back together again. It is the manual that the factory furnished the dealer's shop service department, and was not sent or given to individual retail customers. These are authentic manuals that deal with repairs in the language of a mechanic. Often times they include much valuable information as to specifications, torque's, etc. If you are in the serious repairs or restoration, you need the shop service manual. It can give you many short cuts and save you much time
- For Parts Manual use 122549
- All new, rebuilt and used tractor parts have a 1-year warranty
- To receive this product outside the continental U.S., you must call 877-530-4430 to make arrangements
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
About H&R Construction Equipment Parts
H&R Construction Equipment Parts is a leading supplier of new, rebuilt, and used parts since 1984 for the major manufacturers of excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, articulated trucks, and skid steers. Our warehouses consists of over 140,000 sq. ft. of space to house our inventory, along with 40 acres of outside storage.