Frame, Revolving Upper

Part Number

Our used John Deere Frame, Revolving Upper is an excellent alternative to OEM parts for your machine. When high-quality is a requirement and lower costs are necessary, our used Frame, Revolving Upper is the solution for you.


  • Fits the JOHN DEERE 370C model machine.
  • All used parts come with a 30-day warranty.


H&R Construction Equipment Parts is a leading supplier of new and used parts since 1984 for the major manufacturers of excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, articulated trucks, and skid steers. Our warehouses consists of over 140,000 sq. ft. of space to house our inventory, along with 40 acres of outside storage.

Contact a Parts Specialist today at (800) 333-0650 for more information.


  WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See

More Information
SKU HR00050270
Make John Deere
Model 370C
Part Number 5007882
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Frame, Revolving Upper