NO TIME TO LOOK FOR A PART? Let our part specialists search for you. Get Started.
Operator's Manual - 1816C fits Case 1816C
A core charge is a fee that is added to the price of some parts. Items with a core charge contain components that can be reused to make a new part. When you return your old part (the core), we'll refund the core charge.
- Compatible with Case Skid Steer Loader(s) 1816C (Uniloader)
- No. of pages: 106
- Manuals are either a new original manual from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) or a new reproduction of a clean, but used, OEM manual
- The operator's manual (sometimes referred to as the owner's manual) is the manual that came with the tractor. The manual that was given to the ultimate consumer by the manufacturer. It can be compared to the manual you receive in the glove box of a new car. This manual gives the owner-operator instructions, shift patterns, capacities (anti freeze, crankcase, etc.) and adjustment procedures (brakes, clutch, etc.). This is a very useful and valuable tool in operating your tractor.
- All new, rebuilt and used tractor parts have a 1-year warranty
- To receive this product outside the continental U.S., you must call 877-530-4430 to make arrangements
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
About H&R Construction Equipment Parts
H&R Construction Equipment Parts is a leading supplier of new, rebuilt, and used parts since 1984 for the major manufacturers of excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, articulated trucks, and skid steers. Our warehouses consists of over 140,000 sq. ft. of space to house our inventory, along with 40 acres of outside storage.