NO TIME TO LOOK FOR A PART? Let our part specialists search for you. Get Started.
Connecting Rod Bearing - .030" Oversize - Journal fits Deutz D7007 DX110 D7807 DX3.90 DX6.30 DX90 D7207 DX3.70 fits Deutz Allis fits New Holland L781
- Compatible with Deutz Tractor(s) D2506, D2807, D3006, D3607, D4006, D4007, D4506, D4507, D4807, D5006, D5206, D5207, D5506, D6006, D6007, D6206, D6207, D6507, D6806, D6807, D7006, D7007, D7206, D7207, D7807, D8006, D9006, D10006, DX3.10, DX3.30, DX3.50, DX3.65, DX3.70 (DX3.90), DX3.90, DX6.30, DX80, DX85, DX90, DX110, DX120, DX130, 6150, 6240, 6250, 6260, 6265, 6275, 7085, 7110, 7120, 7145
- Compatible with Deutz Engine(s) F3L912, F4L912, F6L912
- Compatible with Deutz Allis Tractor(s) 6035, 9130, 9150
- Compatible with New Holland Skid Steer Loader(s) L781
- Bearing Size: .030" Oversize
- Sold per journal
- For Standard connecting rod bearing use 150624
- For .010" connecting rod bearing use 150625
- For .020" connecting rod bearing use 150626
- All new, rebuilt and used tractor parts have a 1-year warranty
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
About H&R Construction Equipment Parts
H&R Construction Equipment Parts is a leading supplier of new, rebuilt, and used parts since 1984 for the major manufacturers of excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, articulated trucks, and skid steers. Our warehouses consists of over 140,000 sq. ft. of space to house our inventory, along with 40 acres of outside storage.