NO TIME TO LOOK FOR A PART? Let our part specialists search for you. Get Started.
Minneapolis Moline Prairie Gold 2 Tractor Paint Gallon
A core charge is a fee that is added to the price of some parts. Items with a core charge contain components that can be reused to make a new part. When you return your old part (the core), we'll refund the core charge.
- Minneapolis Moline models 1939-mid 1950's
- Our tractor & implement enamel is a premium quality, rust resistant enamel custom designed for use in farm or industrial applications
- It is formulated to provide outstanding durability, high hiding, and excellent fade resistance
- The lead free, VOC compliant formula makes it an ideal topcoat for farm equipment and machinery where a tough, durable finish is required
- Shipped UPS ground only
- NOT for sale in California
- MM Prairie Gold 2 Paint, Aerosol, 6-Pack use 156306
- Gloss clear coat (gallon) use 108409
- Minneaoplis Moline Prairie Gold 2 (aerosol) use 108374
- Minneaoplis Moline Prairie Gold 2 (quart) use 108375
- Gloss clear coat (aerosol) use 108407
- Gloss clear coat (quart) use 108408
- Clear paint hardener (1/2 pint) use 100123
- Clear paint hardener (pint) use 100124
- All new, rebuilt and used tractor parts have a 1-year warranty
- To receive this product outside the continental U.S., you must call 877-530-4430 to make arrangements
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
About H&R Construction Equipment Parts
H&R Construction Equipment Parts is a leading supplier of new, rebuilt, and used parts since 1984 for the major manufacturers of excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, articulated trucks, and skid steers. Our warehouses consists of over 140,000 sq. ft. of space to house our inventory, along with 40 acres of outside storage.