NO TIME TO LOOK FOR A PART? Let our part specialists search for you. Get Started.
Fuel Lift Transfer Pump fits John Deere 5200 6100 240 5105 5500 5205 6200 2155 5220 6300 5210 6210 2755 5400 70 2555 5310 6500 300D 2355 5300 6310
A core charge is a fee that is added to the price of some parts. Items with a core charge contain components that can be reused to make a new part. When you return your old part (the core), we'll refund the core charge.
- Compatible with John Deere Tractor(s) 2155, 2355, 2555, 2755, 3100, 5105, 5200, 5205, 5210, 5220, 5300, 5310, 5400, 5500, 6100, 6200, 6210, 6300, 6310, 6500
- Compatible with John Deere Skid Steer Loader(s) 240, 8875
- Compatible with John Deere Construction & Industrial(s) 70, 70D, 210, 290D, 300D, 310C, 310D, 315C, 315D, 344E, 400G, 440C, 482C, 515B
- Replaces John Deere OEM nos RE38009
- For 2.9D, 2.9T, 4.239D, 4.239T, 4039D, 4039T, 4045D engines
- Mounting holes: 2
- Inlet Position: 2 o'clock (with cam lever pointing at you)
- Outlet Position: 3 o'clock (with cam lever pointing at you)
- For Saran engines
- Includes O-Ring Style Gasket
- All new, rebuilt and used tractor parts have a 1-year warranty
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
About H&R Construction Equipment Parts
H&R Construction Equipment Parts is a leading supplier of new, rebuilt, and used parts since 1984 for the major manufacturers of excavators, wheel loaders, bulldozers, articulated trucks, and skid steers. Our warehouses consists of over 140,000 sq. ft. of space to house our inventory, along with 40 acres of outside storage.