Recon Tech - Buffalo
Pay is based on experience
The roles and responsibilities below are a guideline of the position. Additional roles and responsibilities may be required.
- Properly disassemble/reassemble power train components for heavy construction equipment.
- Repair and recondition power train items-i.e. Engines, transmissions, axle assemblies, etc.
- Evaluate, Rework, Repair or replace damaged parts as needed.
- Ability to DYNO test components.
- Position and align components for assembly manually or using hoists.
- Test completed products to verify power train components meet to OEM specifications.
- Work well with others.
- Maintain a high level of quality
- Always follow safety protocol
- Mechanic knowledge, of CAT, Komatsu and other construction equipment
- Experience with Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Dozers, and off-highway trucks.
- Ability to operate a Forklift and Crane
- Able to understand the layout of machine and transmission assembly
- Ability to multi-task and the use of multiple tools.
It is the responsibility of the employee to supply their own tools, below is a list of the basic tools necessary to perform this position
- It is the responsibility of the employee to supply their tools.
- High School or Equivalent
- Certified Forklift Operator Certificate, helpful
- Warehouse setting
- Lift 50 to 100 lbs.
- 90% standing
- 10% sitting